Sunday, February 10, 2019

Notes about this blog

Hello! 

As any reader will soon realize, I'm not working on this blog anymore. 

Qt played a big part in my development as a software programmer and was very useful in producing many tools for me and my employers. I'm very grateful for all the people who worked in developing it and I still and probably always will recommend it. 

Recently, though, I practically stopped using it since I started to focus more on developing applications for personal trading in stock market exchanges using MetaTrader 5 and its MQL5 language. Mostly thanks to that, I stopped learning the kind of content that was supposed to be published on this blog, thus ending the means to start working on this project. 

Since I don't plan to write here anymore, I'll publish the unfinished posts as they are. I hope it will help other Qt developers in the world in their works!


May the Lord be with you, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment